CCV Insurance and Financial is proudly local, having called downtown Brampton home since the 1970s.
We are a leading independent insurance brokerage, providing businesses and residents with unparalleled coverage and rates for all their insurance needs. We are also proud to offer the group home and auto program for all Brampton Board of Trade members.
CCV is a member of the nationwide Rogers Insurance Group of Companies and has access to more than 100 insurance providers and specialty underwriting facilities. Our independence means we can compare across the entire market to provide you with an affordable and inclusive insurance program to protect your entire organization—including staff, clients, vendors and community.
We follow our five core values in all interactions:
- We are client-driven. Our relationships with clients are built on trust, confidence and loyalty.
- We act with character. Integrity and truth lead us in all our dealings.
- We believe in teamwork. By working together, we deliver the best results for our clients.
- We are driven by excellence. We strive to be the best and provide the very best insurance solutions.
- We care. We take pride in being active, contributing members of our communities.
Protecting Your Livelihood
CCV provides quality commercial and personal insurance to ensure Brampton residents and businesses are fully protected—no matter what life decides to throw your way.
Common commercial insurance we provide include:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Directors and Officers
- Small Business
We are also proud to have three distinct programs run by brokers who specialize in the unique insurance needs of childcare providers, resort owners and healthcare practitioners:
- The MySchool Insurance Program provides expert insurance solutions for daycares and private school operators.
- The MyResort Insurance Program provides customized insurance programs for family resorts, campgrounds, fishing and hunting guides, and more.
- The MyHealth Insurance Program provides insurance solutions that are tailor-made for a range of healthcare professionals.
Common personal insurance we provide include:
- Auto Insurance
- Home insurance
- Travel insurance
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Mortgage Insurance
No matter what you need, you can trust our local expert brokers to secure you the right coverage. Our services include:
- customized insurance solutions for your business and personal needs;
- ongoing policy maintenance; and,
- claims support to ensure incidents are resolved fairly.
CCV is a committed and active member in the communities we live, work and play.
We are passionate about building strong connections with our neighbours and communities and encourage our staff to give back. As such, CCV fully matches the personal donations of our employees—for every dollar they donate, we contribute another dollar on their behalf. Since 2000, CCV and our staff have contributed more than $750,000 to charity.
Some of the charities we support include:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Brampton Civic Hospital
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Peel Children’s Safety Village
- Starlight Children’s Foundation
- Wellspring Chinguacousy
- William Osler Health Centre
To learn more about CCV Insurance and Financial, please visit www.ccvinsurance.com and check us out on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.